What happened to ST Butthurt at Widefetish?

• Does anyone know what happened with the forum over at Widefetish? I could have sworn there was a section called Butthurt Supertopo something-or-other, but not anymore. Sorry for posting this here - I should probably sign up at WF and ask there, if I really want to know, but am knot sure I'm ready for such a rough and tumble crowd. Maybe that Russ guy will answer 😉

Was wondering if the WF forum disappearance was another "takedown" related to copyright, re. the ST name in this case. Or do I need a secret decoder ring for access? I hope not, for us lurkers' sake!

• I just experienced the same thing but assumed it was because I haven't registered there and maybe Russ is trying to flush the lurkers out of the shadows if they want to enjoy the show. That's just a guess though.

• @SamV et al....

Relax... there are so many lurkers hanging out that when the database does maintenance to optimize and streamline whatever voodoo goes on in there, the guests get shut out. That's it... nothing else. During maintenance the members still have access.

I would still not suggest signing up though...it could cost you your job, future, and respect in your gated community.

• @Ridge said in What happened to ST Butthurt at Widefetish?:

How long does it take to be approved as a new member on Widefetish? Asking because the lurkers have been shut out of butthurt ST jabber page for days.

Depends™ Are you a stimulating mega poster filled with good humor, a thick skin, and able to laugh at yourself? Or are you more of a Russian Bot, political shill, or spineless whiner hell bent on burning out the DM system with complaints to the Admin?

• @SamV

Just wanted to say that I am cool with technological and operations oriented questions being posted. Glitches happen with even the most competent of administration. Russ is a community member here and we're happy to lend a hand. 🐕

• Up and running... thanks ! Check your email Ridge. thanks Toby

• ST Butthurt continues to flourish as a repository for, err, primarily right of center political views. Calling all those to the left of Attila the Hun to represent.

• @wakeandbake ,I was lurking over there,man.

I am glad I am one of the 3.

• @wilbeer Well being outnumbered does tend to keep ones logic sharp. There is some superb trolling plus some posters who do bring solid thinking with a low tolerance of BS, that's fine in my books.
    Just like any SM platform there are the usual gadflys, just these ones tend to be right of centre.

• @toby said in What happened to ST Butthurt at Widefetish?:

@SamV

Just wanted to say that I am cool with technological and operations oriented questions being posted. Glitches happen with even the most competent of administration. Russ is a community member here and we're happy to lend a hand. 🐕

@wakeandbake

Did you have a technical/operations question? Otherwise please be advised that this is not meant to be a WF promo thread.

Thanks. 🐕

• Secret decoder ring.

Its an IQ test.
    You failed.

• @toby apologies, comment was not intended as promo, more a pg warning