FRIEND, climber comm. needs travel help!! we will pay, to help her..

• hey there, say, all... i am still around, but i have a HUGE yard, and have been busy all summer, also, doing spanish and ASL deaf language, but-- have been in touch, at facebook...

say, a gal, known by many in yosemite and tahoe time, susan lacey need emergency help to MOVE with her cats, to south carolina... is anyone NEEDING to go that way, in sept, to see family, etc, or climb... we WILL get money together to pay... we must know, though, that you are well known by community, so she is safe, and has a promised ride...

if no one can help, please pray... she got evicted from her work, area, because she had to have hand surgery... no legal help, can help her, (she is on a range, in nevada) ...

post, if you have any ideas... she got a moving truck, but, her car is in no condition... she took a dare, as-- she had to get out... thank you kindly... as always, prayers for all of you, and warm hugs, dear climbers...
    from ol' neebee, the REALLY busy one, but full of love for you all!

• @neebee My sis-in-law has tentative plans for a trip east this Fall to visit Anna at Westpoint. That is New York though and I am uncertain as to details for other eastern sea board states. Another possibility: One of my neighbors is a "hauler". I do not know him well but I visit with him briefly fairly often on my walks and he seems like a good guy. I feel like he'd be trustworthy. Older, retired man. Unfortunately, his wife got Alzheimers and memory care facilities are expensive so he's back to hauling with his F350 diesel dually. Just left for a New York run. Too bad you're about a week too late to piggy back on that one. I think it will be about another week before he's back, iirc. Would you like me to make inquiries when he returns?