VERY CURIOUS-- those that are to be trusted?

• say, what would YOU do, if you were entrusted with a family trust...
    i have read various situations...

one in mind-- a person deciding to 'appeal' to the person that owns the estate, as inherited-- and, GET them to sign over so the 'person that is trustee' can GET A LOAN on that estate...

what kind of behavior is this... to me, something is wrong here...
    especially if it is a child, doing this to the mom...

so many sad episodes as to these things... WHAT DO YOU THINK, moraly, as to this...

i recently shared that to me-- it seems like criminal manipulation...
    am i standing too honest... and, such??

or, is this just the 'thing to do' when someone seems to think that they have the opportunity...

does anyone have any experience, in this... thanks, guys!

• it depends on the situation obviously. I have no clue how all that stuff works. On one hand you have a trustee getting money out of the estate to care for the elderly person so that they can have home nurses instead of going into a facility. On the other you have money grubbing leeches lining their own pockets.. ...

• @neebee Find a good lawyer that specializes in Estate Law. Preferably an honest one, if such still exists. My father used to be one but retired early a few decades back in disgust over where the "new generation" was taking the law. In any case, one of his old adages; "A few hundred bucks spent now can save you tens of thousands on down the road.". Witnessed him bending over backwards more than once trying to help some decent person dig themselves out of a jam a few hundred bucks worth of advice could have precluded. I would suggest modern times that you probably ought to get more than one to review and then compare/contrast their advice.

This stuff is way too complex for the average person to untangle. Genifer's advice; "Trust no one.". Especially where money is concerned.

• @toby say, thank you both so very very much... i am watching some stuff unfold, that was supposed to be TAKEN care of, so that 'stuff' would NOT go wrong...

it is very sad