MIKE FLOOD... prayers, go fund-- terrible climber accident...

• hey there, say... FOR ALL those that may know MIKE FLOOD....
    there IS a 'go fund' and, PLEASE pray... or, if you know mike, please try to
    reach-out to leslie, and give her some words, of friendship...

THIS IS FROM LESLIE FLOOD:

My name is Leslie Flood. My younger brother, Michael “Mike” Flood, is an avid, expert rock climber with over 45 years of experience, without incidents, until now. On June 14, 2020, three days after him 58th birthday, Mike had a SEVERE rock climbing accident. He was at the top of the Potholes on the Back Wall at Stoney Point State Park when something went terribly wrong and and he took a free fall from about 45 feet high.

He was rescued by LAFD and was life flighted to Northridge Hospital Medical Center, as a John Doe, in critical condition! He has been in the ICU for over 2 weeks, in a drug induced coma, is ventilated and is on dialysis. He has had several life saving surgeries, including his bowels and leaking arteries. He had several broken ribs, a punctured lung, several fractures in his spine, including C7, T10, T11 and L1, a fractured pelvis and a broken ankle.

He is fighting for his life. Friends and family are praying hard for his recovery. The first week it was one surgery after another to save his life. He is still here, alive and showing some improvement, which is a testimony to his level of fitness and a miracle of God.

Mike, is a friend, a teacher and a mentor to many but he is also a father, husband, brother, a cousin and we all love him dearly. He has an adventurous spirit and loves the outdoors. His passions are climbing, playing guitar and cowboy shooting.

Mike has a very long road ahead of him in his recovery and will have medical bills, lots of medical bills! Mike really needs your help! I can't begin to thank you enough for your support of Michael through your prayers, support, well wishes, photographs, your stories of him, and, of course, your generous donations.

From the bottom of my heart, Leslie "

https://www.gofundme.com/f/michael-david-flood?utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=f8e4c272d11d429b9a038646748496ac&fbclid=IwAR1N6hmJXvOZZOk8yWEshwhDHxcc29nzE087l6VSVgMAsU15AIDbmahDLAg

hugs and love to you all... i just been SO busy, in the yard, ... i miss the 'visiting here' so very much...

will get back when i can! 🙂

• hey there, say, all... wow, been reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy busy, and not here... say, mike's sister said, he finally is showing some progress, from being in such a grave situation...

he even sat up in a wheel chair...
    there is a LOT more TO SAY, BUT-- i will add it in, tomorrow...
    needless to say, they are mighty thankful!

he was in peril of organ failure...
    HE HAD A TABLET now, and also can talk, and talks to his sister, nearly everyday...