New Parent Company for RPU

• Economic fallout from the Corona Virus Pandemic threatens the long term survival of RPU so I decided to accept a buy out offer from one of my brother-in-law's Chinese investors. Yeah, I realize this news is very abrupt. I'll update more as details are fleshed out. 🐕

• Wow! Best wishes for your impending retirement to that island you showed me. Congrats on your good fortune!

Fritzray

• Nice one..

• NO, NO, NO! THE "TOBY" ABOVE IS AN IMPOSTER AND IS REPORTING FAKE NEWS!

RPU Climber Forums Hacked

RPU has been hacked by a Chinese Virus.

The real@toby is working feverishly to isolate and quarantine and has asked me to help out. From the real@toby:

10 Point Update Bulletin:

• Please stand by and be patient. RPU will return to normal very soon.
    • In the meantime, please do continue to post and otherwise enjoy RPU.
    • Our SEO placement is better than it has ever been under the real @toby's leadership.
    • The virus cannot be transmitted via this site so there is minimal to zero chance of members becoming infected.
    • Anti virus software is free and available for anybody who may develop symptoms of infection.
    • This is no big deal. We've got it handled.
    • Do not panic. Everything is going to be alright.
    • Worst case if we cannot isolate we restore from a healthy back up and reset.

Disclaimer: Of course we might lose some along the way, but this "collateral damage" is acceptable if necessary to mitigate further spread of the infection while protecting our SEO placement.

• Fecal Odor Elimanator.jpg

• @FritzRay Yes! How did you know? I knew the smell was off shortly after breakfast. Keen nose you must have to have sniffered it way over at the ranchette. 💩

• 4/20 Update:

Alrighty then. Now that we have those Peski Pixies back in their cages.

10 Point Update Bulletin Update:

The astute among you may have noted we only had eight points. That leaves two to go. Hence, without further ado, number nine is next in line: