A Dog's Life Redux

• @Contractor said in A Dog's Life Redux:

@wilbeer I remember that pic- good to see you here! I suppose a construction/home project topic may be in order at some point.

Kinda sad to go back and scan through the old thread

I wonder if the DC and Max photo was a copyright violator

Dave told me I could use it even though I puked in his woody

IMG_1293.JPG

• @zBrown said in A Dog's Life Redux:

Dave told me I could use it even though I puked in his woody

Just spit wine all over my keyboard!

• @L-Aura , hey there, say, L... wow, three cheers for chiloe! i sure DO remember that... happy dog time, you guys...

patty ann marie, is having a great time (no beach, etc) but-- back yard time with chipmunks and squirrels, to keep her busy, 🙂

she is a mixture of shar-pei and whippet... (maybe lab, too?) ...
    a dog of ' many faces' ... !

*testing-- i think someone said, ' drag and drop' ?
    will edit, if it does not work...
    (then, night all, that's it for me) ... happy good eve!

XXxx--patty hound-face, like--14.JPG

EDIT-- WOW, say, all-- saw all the dog pics!! wonderful to see this rolling, again, 🙂

EDIT-- say, happy good eve, zbrown...
    yes-- neat pic of chiloe, too...

happy good to all POSTING HERE tonight... miss you all!

EDIT-- say, WILL come back tomorrow and ADD some cats, too, 🙂
    to cat thread... 🙂

• @L-Aura said in A Dog's Life Redux:

Just spit wine all over my keyboard!

Dave was a good man. We had plenty of good times together (more in Baja). He was my entre to the world of surfing. Back in 1961 we did not have keyboards though, so it was the inside of his
    car door that got spit on so to speak.

• @neebee Awww...Patty's a real cutie!

• IMG_1279.JPG

![0_1559798347860_IMG_1279.JPG](Uploading 16%)

Test of converting from color to b&w
    Color only gets to 16%

This is being done on an iPad

• Back in 75 or so Dave and My Dad would take me and Scott (Dave's son) skating at the "Concourse" or Skateboard Paradise if you will. Scott and I were 9 or 10 at the time. Of course Max was there.

• Aussie Dreamin'....

busterchill.jpg

Woe unto thee, unruly sheep!! 🐑

• @Contractor said in A Dog's Life Redux:

Back in 75 or so Dave and My Dad would take me and Scott (Dave's son) skating at the "Concourse" or Skateboard Paradise if you will. Scott and I were 9 or 10 at the time. Of course Max was there.

I last saw DC 10-15-1978

• Future Super Star...

IMAG0038.jpg

• IMG_2004.PNG

• @zBrown

Nice. I was thinking about this thread recently and ... thinking ... not may dog lovers on RPU. The pure joy captured in that photo is priceless. Truly, man's, and woman's best friends! 🐕

• @toby said in A Dog's Life Redux:

@zBrown

Nice. I was thinking about this thread recently and ... thinking ... not may dog lovers on RPU. The pure joy captured in that photo is priceless. Truly, man's, and woman's best friends! 🐕

Someone I knew quite well, circa 1939.

My father carried the photo with him his entire life.

• P5130046 -1-800x600.jpg

• This post is deleted!

• Laid back dawgie

Laid Back Dawggie.jpg

• @johntp Hmmm... seems vaguely... familiar... 📷

Ha! Knew I had cuz I am a god person! Indeed! I often toss sllab fer' god.... Random photo thread, dog in bed!

• ^^^ Yeah, I cross posted it on this thread.

• When Toby was a pup, I lived in a house that backed up to an Elementary School. During recess kids would be lined up w/their hands thru the chain link to pet him. He'd dutifully go down the line so each would get their turn until the "Yard Duty" would come and run them off. Hence the "Super Star" bit up post. School was then out for the summer and Toby missed his "Fans". Come fall, a little boy was walking by, Toby came to the fence to greet him, whereupon the little boy exclaimed; "Oh Toby, you're a big boy now!". Would have loved to have caught that moment on video. Priceless.

Toby loves children. When my nieces were little we'd take them car camping up in the Sawtooths to various lakes. Whenever they'd be near water, Toby would insist on being present and "on duty". Still like that today whenever I take a shower, he's outside the door, just watchin' and waitin' to make sure every little thing is going to be okay....