neebee's 'super' emotion i love you thread (typical taco stuff) ... :) for 2020

• hey there, say, all...
    i am just having a sentimental 'thank you' in my heart, spilling over to you all...
    and of course these thankfulnesses touch others, in my small circle, too...

HOWEVER-- supertopo was the 'great outreach' ... and, now, we are here and at the
    facebook refuge site, too...

i will get back to read and share and enjoy all -- as, my two older local friends, are not
    in my circle, to CHECK ON anymore... one has died (my next-door spanish coach from mid to south, texas) and, my older ex-boss-lady, that i helped through the weeks, for quite a few years...
    she is IN an assisted living home, too far for me to drive too...

thus, my trail is free to give more time, ONCE again, to the 'tribe' that we all 'know and love' ...
    the 'TACO CROWD' ...

i am back to the oil an acrylic paintings, again, after almost waiting for two years... wow!
    and, my photos, too, with a NEW camera, as well you have seen...
    i get REAL bird pics now!

thank you all for being HERE (well, THERE at the supertopo) always... for tech,
    answering questions and teaching me all about climbing and history...

IF YOU HAVE any love to share, about your home, or, family, or thankfulness, ahh, or,
    as to dear pets, too... just DROP it all in the soup here... 🙂
    WHAT ARE YOU ALL UP TOO, in your family, friends, or loved ones,
    circles...
    ?

i will find some neat happy pics, to share here, later...
    as to thankfulness!!! 🙂
    hugs to all, AND thank you all for JUST BEING YOU, AND BEING HERE... 🙂

APPREE--CHEERcheers---party-success1_.JPG

• smilez.jpg

Gentle Woman, please & thank you!
    A thing that you missed and do not need to search for is a focus here that tries hard to move on.
    It stinks to most of us
    but
    there are real reasons to not delve backward too much.

The Taco was home-schooling & gnow we are here at Redpoint University . . .
    All is good I'm sorry for the ripples of life the waves of time that drag some loved ones back into the surf as the time-line suffers to its end
    be happy & well
    Over there on the "Refugees" zB is Bruce as I bet you gnow, An I am Micheal Schneider my artist wife Malina, she won't play much just her being her, so please don't feel slighted in any way if it seems like we are un-responsive, it is just not a platform that we are comfortable with. (& I too sorely miss the devil-of-a-time-waster; that was the ole'food truck")

NeeBeezFlpdZekeD667x1k.jpg

• hey there, say, gnome... thanks for posting, and sharing...
    and, for the info share, too...

yes, losing the older aged friends, that i was inter-acting with so very often, is hard...
    at least, i know i did my best for those dear friends...

just like us moms and grammas, try to do our best for family...

or, how sisters and daugther, too, try to do their best, 🙂
    so-- US friends, can do, too!

• @neebee

You are a true human being. I will try to emulate you. Thanks for providing a model to lean on.

• @zBrown --- been a few days, but, i am back... working on a painting, for nature's sushi fest... so, i am now, with free time, but, also free to do painting, 🙂 thank you zbrown...

🙂