MIXED EMOTIONS... anyone else, too-- just join in... asl to OUR ELDERS...

• i've been helping to elders, that are friends... one, 89, just died, sadly from a massive stroke-- but-- he said he'd have wanted it that way, if it happened... (long story) ... *i felt bad, as, i COULD have found him, TWO days earlier, but, didn't go over-- i though he was on the phone, as to our usual visit and spanish chat...

well, now-- my second friend, that i helped... she is 98 in march... she got CHARLIES BONNET SYN... and-- yes, i am sure that was it...
    however... she couldn't handle the hallucinations...
    and, with: either dementia or alhz. slipping now, well NOW she had been 'interacting with them' (which is not done, when folks learn and understand what is happening to them, due to the mac. degen of the eye) ...
    so-- it has gotten suddenly worse, in a week... now, her other friend is getting her into an assis. liv. home... so, i will not see her and take her for all her 'loves' around town-- thrift stores, food, and, eating out... she will LIVE too far away now...
    i will miss her terrible... she is a good friend ... very unique... and, so was the other man...

yes-- OUR ELDERS are moving on...
    my mom, too-- is 92... i just saw her, by a miracle, set up from god, through my sister and mom, to SEE my grandson in south texas get married...

it might just be the LAST time i see my mom, too...
    but-- thank god, we must say:
    they ALL had a 'good run' ... even my childhood friend, that had cancer--she said she had a 'good run' and, sadly, though, she wished she could have seen her daughter get married though... (in the midst of her good run, she had some 'mess ups' that she ran into, as to bad choices) ...

so-- i hope to use more free time, now, to keep in touch with you all... sure do miss the ol' taco... and the NEW places to be, now...

will share some neat birds, soon, too...
    and, will learn 'new smiles' now, for the future, knowing that i DID the best for the friends, that have now 'had to move' on...

oh my... 😞

• @neebee THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE--- as to OUR ELDERS...
    the 'as' SOMEHOW got an 'l' tacked on to it... 😉

• Amen neebee

You truly are a good hearted woman

I kinda know what you are talking about

IMG_3628.JPG

• hey there, say, zbrown... thank you ... good to hear from you... thank you so much...