Gear Raffle, Mt. Woodson Cleanup & Acopa Fitting Session Next Weekend!

• If you're in the San Diego area...

Angel Climber Tattoo Promotion Jan 17-18 2020.png
    Acopa is supporting a very cool event organized by our friend, Angel Lopez, to benefit conservation and crag maintenance in the Mt. Woodson area.

Acopa will donate one of our Limited Edition 2020 models for the gear raffle at the South Park Brewing Co., next Saturday the 18th, 8-10pm. You're welcome to attend!

The Acopa crew will also bring a few pairs of Merlin, Spectre & Aztec for you to try on and figure out which model and size might work best for you.

The following Sunday, January 19th, we'll be at the Mt. Woodson parking lot at 10 am for another quick fitting session before the clean-up begins. See you there!

• @ACOPA Cool. Wishing I could attend. Idaho is a mixed bag - cool stuff in my backyard but so far away from where all the cool happenings.... Not familiar with either of those breweries. Quaff a crafty brew or three for me, eh? 🍺 🐕

• @toby said in Gear Raffle, Mt. Woodson Cleanup & Acopa Fitting Session Next Weekend!:

@ACOPA Cool. Wishing I could attend. Idaho is a mixed bag - cool stuff in my backyard but so far away from where all the cool happenings.... Not familiar with either of those breweries. Quaff a crafty brew or three for me, eh? 🍺 🐕

We'll have to trust the Acopa crew to quaff those brews for both of us! I won't be able to attend myself this time. Bummer!