Summit Everest in 21 Days

• 100% success rate, only 99,900 euros. Book it now!

https://www.furtenbachadventures.com/en/trips/everest-flash/

• And they're offering a 56 day K2 trip for only 39,000 euros.

• Friend of mine went to K2 a few years ago. not guided. she is a real climber. leads 5+ ice etc. I could not bring myself to contribute I knew something bad was going to happen. I did not want to contribute money to the expedition and be an enabler. Her partner fell from camp 3 . They pulled the plug and went home with his body. Some places people are simply not meant to be...

• K2 is not Everest. I was surprised their fee for K2 is 1/3rd of Everest's, and that K2 is a 59 day trip compared to their "pre-acclimated" massive Oxygen support 21 day Everest offering. They have had a 100% success rate on Everest in the last two years, but they also vet all their clients critically concerning previous 7,000+m ascents, technical skills and physical condition. No gumbies allowed.

The K2 attempt they offer is still up in the air, apparently paperwork with Pakastani officials.

• @manmountain More bragging rights back at the country club to boast you "summited" Everest. Posers.

• @toby said in Summit Everest in 21 Days:

@manmountain More bragging rights back at the country club to boast you "summited" Everest. Posers.

I don't know. Looking at the guide list, seems they have a plan. I'm not in the game. K2 is another story. It's been guided for a long time though, so it is not a stretch.

Summiting anything over 6,000m takes more than $$$. But $$$$ sure helps.