Different Jim Bridwell Hammer

• John just to finish your thread that is now locked, I have only seen one Jim Bridwell hammer listed on eBay. After confirming with Todd that it was legit, I bought it. However, it is not the one you had. I think Jim sold (3) hammers in total. I have mine and will post a pic soon.

I do remember yours circulating but I do not remember who had it last. Sorry.

• @Roots

The "Whammer Hammer" thread is locked so as to preserve the YCA address from being lost among various banter not relevant to recovery of Jim's personalized custom made hammer known as the "Whammer Hammer". Werner Braun, "SmoknDuck" and other off topic posts just added noise to the signal and were not contributing to progress towards the stated objective of the thread so I had to lock it.

I'm sure many will appreciate pics of your Bridwell hammer. The "Gearhead Mind Hive" category would be a good fit. Maybe post it up to the existing Vintange Gear Thread.

Else we could also start a dedicated wall hammer thread if sufficient interest.

Enjoy 🐕

• @Roots said in Different Jim Bridwell Hammer:

John just to finish your thread that is now locked, I have only seen one Jim Bridwell hammer listed on eBay. After confirming with Todd that it was legit, I bought it. However, it is not the one you had. I think Jim sold (3) hammers in total. I have mine and will post a pic soon.

I do remember yours circulating but I do not remember who had it last. Sorry.

No worries Roots. When Todd put the one up for auction on ST he made it clear he had two to put on the market and had already sold the other. Glad you have it.

As I wrote, I don't want it back for myself. My original intention was to send it to Ken at the YCA., but then decided to pass it along to the community first. When ST went down the drain pipe so did the the hammer.