Social Media... Do you?

• Yo, if you're signed up, please remember to check out our Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/acopaoutdoors.ig/

From our most recent post:
    IMG_0386 copy.jpg
    “We knew Acopa had earned the loyalty of many climbers. However, we didn’t fully realize the depth of that loyalty until years had passed and we kept reading posts on various internet forums, getting calls and emails from them; not only lamenting our absence, but also expressing a desire to help us make a comeback. This was a moving realization. Those emails, posts and calls became a clarion call; an urgent reminder of our responsibility to figure it out and bring back their shoes. We had to get back on our feet and finish the route.”
    – Dario Piana, Acopa Co-Founder

I was referring to all of you, our Acopa tribe, who posted on this and other forums, wrote emails, called or kept asking about Acopa and how you could help bring us back. YOU are our "why", as people say now.

Thank YOU!!!

• @ACOPA now that I ditched Facebook this is my only social media site. It cracks me up that others on this social media site including the owner, do not think this is a social media site yet here I am talking to and posting pictures to strangers on a social media site.

Cheers and best of luck with the new shoe.
    I may or may not know you but it appears we were both at the Bachar 10 year memorial and Facelift in the Valley.

Andy T.

• I appreciate a lot of folks don't trust Facebook for good reasons, but a lot of my high school friends post on it & since it is so easy to use I use it & post to it almost every day. FB does give users options to shut down or limit who gets to look at their posts. I was disturbed by their facial recognition program, so I shut that down. My posts are only shared with my FB friends, & in theory I also shut down Facebook sharing my information with 3rd parties. If they still do, I'm amused, rather than disturbed.

I don't share my birthday, age, or home town on any blog site, but I'm astounded by all the people who do.

• @FritzRay

Are yousureFritzee?

IMG_2840.JPG

• No facebook, twitter or instagram for me. I'll click on a link to FB from time to time. Active on this forum and a backpacking forum; occasional poster on WF, MP and SP. That's pretty much it for my social networking.

• @zBrown! Nothing is sure in these troubled times. I jest try to have fun.

Our "French-cut" pose in the Grenadines. Yes, our wives took the photo.

6 Alan, Ray, Jerry.jpg

• Bwahahaha!!!

I'm not sure which shot I like better, the intellectual mutant carrot or the unlikely models on deck, but they're both good stuff! It does look like the guys are having more fun though!

• Went on a "barefoot" cruise in the Grenadines maybe 25 years ago
    Sure enough, stubbed my toe

Must be a lot of fotos somewhere

Company went bankrupt in 2007

Thanks for bringing back the memories Fritz

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBAQMwInMBs&feature=emb_logo&ebc=ANyPxKq9UVxJwm-NR1B2acgDCC__ZV9tZ7I3do4B8DxmYO00xcCcPOLQUY-LIMd0Crg0E1tzf16nxk0D7DbIc5i4_ieThsdW9w&time_continue=21

• @FritzRay said in Social Media... Do you?:

Our "French-cut" pose in the Grenadines. Yes, our wives took the photo.

My eyes!! AAARGH! Damn Euro styles. At least you guys could carry it; frickin fat euro guys on Cali beaches wearing speedos are like fat chicks at a nude beach.

• Our early 1990's Grenadines "shared-adventure" was with the fellow on the left, who was assistant manger of The Trailhead in Missoula & 1/3rd owner of that 45' boat. It didn't cost a lot & we had a lot of fun, but Captain Ron cheated in the "French-Cut" photo. He tucked his fairly long shorts all into the middle.

Good times with folks who are still friends!

5 Grenadines.jpg

7 Grenadines.jpg