WINTER intro--2019-2020, how's it going?

• hey there, say all... my twin buddies in libby area, are getting ready for this-- through other areas, may 'fair worse' ... don't know for sure... here is a link-- the ol' winter will soon be upon, some of us...

PLEASE, keep in touch and let us all know, how you fair, as it starts, lingers, and grows... so far, in michigan, here, not so bad, of course... yet...

here is a link-- how your 'north-west folks doing' tonight... and-- one of the WONDERS of the 'taco' was our:
    fire threads,
    weather threads,
    updates on 'all kinds of stuff', etc... so, seeing as this is just starting-- it make me want to get ready for us all to keep in touch, through this, and how our states, will be affected... (testing, on how to do this) happy good eve!

https://www.newsweek.com/winter-storm-could-bring-upwards-50-inches-snow-montana-other-parts-northern-rockies-1461773

link text

• Hey neebs-

Still hot and humid here in Little Rock. Envy those seeing some cooler weather.

• @johntp ... yeah, for us, here... not quite getting it... a few years, back though, wow-- yeah, oct started bad... i think i have until nov, until snow... i got to recheck... however, i DO need to get ready with the fish pond, and yard, for the 'huge amount of leaves' to fall... 🙂

• Finally had the cold front get here from the NW. Dopped into the low 60s this morning and 80 for a high. Warming back up tomorrow, then another cool front it supposed to roll through. YAY!

• @johntp say, john! wow, about half way through oct now... we may be getting 30, in the mornings, but, 50's in the afternoon...
    meaning...

i need to start preparing my fish for winter, ⭕
    we appear to be 'set' to have a very COLD january... ⭕
    and, snow, only starting in mid or end of nov...
    (have to recheck that) ...

hope to see how others, will far... later on, in this thread...
    man oh man, winter is coming, 😮 part of our wonderful earth, and, us humans need to stay warm...

and-- hope for 'safety for those in any flood areas) 😮

• hey there say, all... my friend, in nevada, she needs to know if:

tioga pass is still open... and any 'local info' on this...
    i will also do a search for her... but, she'd kind of like some
    'words from the ol' horses' mouths' (so to speak) ...

thanks guys, or, what is the condition... etc...
    web links, anything you would like to share...

SAY-- IS THIS WHAT I NEED to send to her... just saw this...
    has A LOT of info... shows the pass info, too... and-- as open...
    https://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/conditions.htm