Meanwhile back at the ranch

• Toker-V good fking gawd!!!!!

You've been swallowing the bong water for way tooo looonnnngggg and kan't do a simple thing .......

• @Toker-V said in Meanwhile back at the ranch:

instead Russ is rude and L'Aura is peeing herself laughing at my ineptitude

What's going on with you, Ron? You don't seem like your usually easygoing self.

First of all, I would never laugh at you for not understanding this techie stuff right off the bat, because I myself am really challenged with it most of the time. If you saw how many times I posted then deleted when I was first trying to get a photo sized and posted, you'd think a pre-schooler was sitting at the keyboard banging her head on it.

I understand now that I didn't give "complete" instructions, and apologize for the bad beta.

Believe me, no one here is judging you, least of all me. I've seen the stuff you've posted on ST in the past and have nothing but admiration for you.

So holster yer pistols there, Cowboy, and come join the campfire, eh? You've got stories to tell and we all want to hear 'em.

• Saw your response to trollmonkey.

• Attacking people who are taking time and energy to help you, or proverbially biting the hand that feeds you; then insulting the forums that are being provided for you, for free isn't going to help anyone have a better time here. I'm locking a second thread of yours, but this is the last time I'm going to bother. Be kind and respectful, or be elsewhere.

• fyi-- Those following this thread, I reduced image size back to 2MiB, a.k.a. 2048KiB. I may adjust again as my best guess dictates. Forums are young yet and growing so I would not be surprised if I decided to tune file size yet again... In which case would be a chore to search the forums for any and all references to such. Check Forums FAQ thread regarding uploading images. I will update there if such need arises.

Peace-- ✌

• @toby

@et alia

Couldn't we just do away with pictures?

I am told it is working well at ST?

I think there is a Hi Tech guru formerly of the ST, that could make it work well with any size image.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

Now since I got the dread red box I will attempt to shrink an image on an iPad

🎢edit

I do not see any obvious way on the iPad
    But changing from color to b&w works

• Alright, my bad. deleted some. L-Aura understands how I misinterpreted a post of hers.

Still pretty frustrated because I get to "OK" and just get gibberish.

zBrown, you're kidding right?

• @Toker-V said in Meanwhile back at the ranch:

Alright, my bad. deleted some. L-Aura understands how I misinterpreted a post of hers.

Still pretty frustrated because I get to "OK" and just get gibberish.

zBrown, you're kidding right?

Yes and no.

The hi-tec guru is not real
    ST is a drag without images
    I do not see an iPad supplied capability to edit fotos in the photos folder

This one worked by stripping the color, a built in with IPad

https://forums.redpointuniversity.com/assets/uploads/files/1559798269428-img_1279.jpg

• @zBrown

I need to take a break and tend to other stuff. I don't do Mac. My sister in law has Macs and was going to take a look at this. She has house guests at present, however, so might be a few days.

Just an fyi, fwiw... πŸ™„

• @RussWalling Is this a trick question.....:)

• list item